Selasa, 08 Februari 2011

Falling in Love

hhhmmm, I bet you all know what falling in love is!
yap! it is a really natural feeling which everyone has!
Falling in love is a right for every human, loving someone else is not
a big deal! it is really common. But then, some people do not like having
this kind of feeling (included me).
I do not like this feeling. this is really disturbing me, cause sometimes I feel sad,
jealous, or something

else, and those feelings are really so mean... he would never knows, unless i
confess it to him.
i'll
think about him ALL THE TIME... and that's really suck!
but, on the other hand, it also makes me feel happy, have more strange or spirit.
lastly, we CAN NOT avoid this feeling because, it comes naturally whether you like
it or not!

1 komentar:

  1. haha, yup, like me, i have right to love you.. Even though, you do not know about me.

    seriously.

    BalasHapus